please call Trisha on 0412 382 834 to hire the Labour TENS machine
You will receive a small black carry case containing the items below:
- Labour TENS unit
- Four self-adhesive pads (100mm x 50mm)
- Two sets of electrode wires
- One hand held boost button
- Two 9v batteries
- Quick user guide plus full manufacturer’s user manual
Labour TENS 5 week hire period = $65
Postage with return satchel = $20 (Express Post)
We recommend that you hire at least 3 weeks prior to your due date
(at 36-37 weeks pregnant).
Other Options and Services:
home visits and education: $120 (30mins)
Consultation room visit (Bella Vista): $90 (30mins)
Terms and Conditions of Hire
• The Easy birth Labour TENS machine will only be used by the Customer named on the hire form.
• The Labour TENS machines should only be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions provided.
• The hirer will have discussed and sought approval from their obstetrician, medical advisor, Physiotherapist or midwives before using the Labour TENS machine.
• The hirer will follow the instructions as provided and will use the machine under medical supervision.
• The success of the Labour TENS machine cannot be guaranteed or warranted by Easy Birth.
• This Labour TENS machines must not be used until the pregnancy has reached full term (37 week onwards).
• Return of the Labour TENS machine is the responsibility of the hirer. A prepaid registered post return satchel is provided for your protection. Liability transfers from the hirer to Australia Post only when the return satchel processed by Australia Post.
• Should Easy Birth not receive the returned Labour TENS machine and Australia Post have no record of the item then the hirer shall be required to pay the replacement fee of $200.
• Should the Labour TENS machine be lost or stolen you will be charged a replacement fee of $200.
• Should the Labour TENS machine be returned damaged, contaminated with body fluids or with missing parts Easy Birth reserve the right to charge additional fees for cleaning, repairs or replacements to a total of $200.
• Please advise the office as soon as possible if you require extra time. Additional fees of $15 per week will apply if the Labour TENS machine is returned late.
• Easy Birth is not accountable for any injury or damage sustained as a result of misuse.
Hire Cancellation Policy
• In the event of a hire cancellation PRIOR to the Labour TENS machine being dispatched you will be refunded the full amount minus an administration fee of $20.
• In the event of a hire cancellation AFTER the Labour TENS machine has been dispatched NO REFUND can be made.
Precautions and Contra-indications
• The Labour TENS machine contains electrical components and MUST NOT be used in water. Remove the Labour TENS machines before entering a bath or shower.
• SHOULD NOT be used by persons with a cardiac pacemaker.
• Persons with heart disease or epilepsy should seek approval from their doctor before use.
• SHOULD NOT be applied internally or used on broken or cracked skin.
• SHOULD NOT be placed on areas of the skin where normal sensation is absent.
• Pads SHOULD NOT be placed over the heart or chest, on the neck or head.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Electrical foetal monitoring may be affected by Labour TENS machines use. Please turn off Labour TENS if requested by your midwife or doctor.
• NOT to be used before 35 weeks gestation without prior consultation from your doctor (other than short test).